Friday, December 16, 2011

Stuff Your Stockings Blog Hop!!!

NOTE!  This contest is now over.  The winners are:  Steph, Bookwyrm369, Lisa, flchen1, and Jennifer L.  You should each be getting an email from me.  If not, then I don't have your right email address.  Email markeeanderson@gmail.com for details.  Thanks, everyone, for posting!




www.thebloghopspot.com



HO-HO-HO!!! Have I got a deal for you!

First, I want to GIFT a book to you…a CHRISTMAS ROMANCE! From December 16-18, go to www.smashwords.com/books/view/105446 and enter the code NP47A at checkout for a free copy of ebook 'A Dream to Share.'

Next, I want to tell you about this VERY cool site:

www.sweettalebooks.com/christmasbooks.html




This page has a TON of Christmas-related books, of all heats and genres. It's a one-stop Christmas shop!

For FIVE posters below, I will gift you one FREE ebook from the list on www.sweettalebooks.com/christmasbooks.html up to $6 for the ebook.

What a sweet deal!!! A free book for everyone, and free ebooks for five winners. You can't beat that, because EVERYONE WINS! LOL!

*** NOTE: Make sure you put your email address on the post, so the winners can be contacted to ask for the title and author of the book to be sent. ***


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Sweettale Books

21 comments:

  1. Markee, I have to tell you that you, above all, are putting me in the Christmas spirit! You are always so bright and cheerful!

    I'm off to download your book! Thank you for being so generous.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sandy!!!! :) You're SO SWEET! Ho-ho-ho!!! :)

    And a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU, TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to win a book so count me in please!
    Loving your books, Markee. I'll be putting up reviews on my site soon.
    Have a wonderful Christmas,
    Steph
    author@booksarecool.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Steph! Sure thing!!! :) And thank you SO MUCH!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping right along! Happy Holidays!

    megy_pooh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Holidays back to you, Megs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the free read! I just got a kindle so I'm excited about adding new books. Thanks for the contest too! Happy Holiday! I hope you get everything you want!
    -Amber
    goodblinknpark@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the freebie :0} Thanks for also being part of the Hop, lots of new authors to add to my TBR list and Happy Holidays to you!

    Eva
    evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a generous giveaway! Merry Christmas :-)

    smaccall AT comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amber...congratulations on the Kindle! You'll have SO much fun with it! I take mine everywhere...even to church. LOL!

    Thank you, Eva! I'm SO glad you stopped by! :)

    Bookwyrm369...thank you!!! I love giving things away (I'm like the WORST business person in the world, but it's fun!)

    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all! :) The drawing will be tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for being part of the blog hop & for the freebie.
    Happy holidays

    Wolphcall(at)bellsouth(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Thank you so much!! Merry Christmas!! Hope all of your wishes come true <3

    bakinstuff@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Stacey! I hope all your wishes come true, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is incredibly sweet, Markee! Thanks so much for the holiday fun!

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the free read! You are awesome! Hope you have a wonderful christmas! Happy holidays!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Shadow_Kohler!! :) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at you with your santa hat on! Thank you so much for the free read!

    jslindzy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL, Jennifer! You're more than welcome!

    I'll be choosing someone today for the books. Thank you, everyone, for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  19. NOTE! This contest is now over. The winners are: Steph, Bookwyrm369, Lisa, flchen1, and Jennifer L. You should each be getting an email from me. If not, then I don't have your right email address. Email markeeanderson@gmail.com for details. Thanks, everyone, for posting!

    ReplyDelete