I'd like to thank Sandy Wolters at Sandy's Spotlight for giving me this award. This is so sweet! Thank you, Sandy!
I was asked to tell seven things about myself:
1) I write as five different people.
2) I'm a mom and a wife with three teenagers, one in college; and two pets right now (a lionhead rabbit and a border collie).
3) I'd addicted to my Kindle, even taking it with me to church.
4) I live in the Green Bay area (GO PACK GO!!!)
5) I HATE HATE HATE snow and ice (I know...it contradicts #4) and would rather live in TX or anywhere south of Chicago.
6) I hang out on the Spinning Wheel
7) One more...hmmm...I'm old? I dye my hair? Let's see...Oh, I know! I'm a curmudgeon! LOL!
I'm passing this award on to five more blogs that are fun:
1) Romancing the Blog hosted by Nancy O'Berry.
2) A Moose Walked Into a Bar hosted by Barbara Silkstone, L.C. Evans, and Karen Cantwell.
3) The Top Shelf hosted by Misty Rayburn.
4) Diane Craver's Blog hosted by Diane Craver.
5) Rebecca J. Vickery, Author and Indie-Publisher hosted by Rebecca Vickery.
Thank you all for having wonderful blogs!