Submission requests for published/self-published books:
- Synopsis of story
- Excerpt (preferably 1,500 to 2,000 words)
- Author bio
- Picture of cover art (preferably in JPG format)
- Links requested to be included in post (website, blog, Amazon page, etc.)
- Front Row Lit services are free of charge
- Every submission is also considered for publication in Front Row Monthly magazine, a digital, page-flip publication currently being read in more than 50 countries.
I tried it and man, I'm impressed! I sent in one book, explaining that I have 25 published books right now. He wanted all of them, eventually, but I initially sent him six (different pen names). He's booked until June right now, but I figure it can't hurt!
So try them out. Check out the web page and email Adam (the contact person). I'll let you know when my books come up in June. Very cool! Thank you, FrontRow Lit!