Friday, June 1, 2012

I Think Amazon Hates Me...

Yes, I do think this is true. I wonder what I ever did for them to hate me, but here are the facts:


  • My sales are WAY down, even though I have 28 titles out there and WAS selling 50 books a day, just two short months ago. 
  • Last night, my Kindle Keyboard's WiFi stopped working. It can find no networks now at all, even though we live in the burbs and usually even our neighbor's WiFi networks pop up (we have a connection, too). I called Amazon and since my warranty's up (my Kindle Keyboard is 1.5 years old), they can offer me the same product at 1/2 price. That's the good thing. But do I want to get the SAME product if it's prone to break and reboots periodically on me?  Or do I want to get a Nook Color and get the N2A SD card to make it an android so I can read Kindle books on the Nook?  My son has one of those and they're COOL, but doesn't have a 'real' keyboard (I edit on my Kindle).
Does anyone have the same feeling that Amazon doesn't like you, either? Or is it just me? LOL!

Thanks,
Markee

No comments:

Post a Comment