Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Amazing music!

OK...so I went to my doctor today and we were talking about my youngest daughter's college, where she'll attend next fall.  Turns out, the doctor has a son at that same college.  The 17-year old is a music major and has made a CD of his compositions.  The doctor gave me a CD of the kid's music...and I have to say, I'm impressed!  If you ever need orchestral music to listen to, I can guarantee you'll like this one.  It's at http://composeralaric.com/.  This guy's only 17, but he composes very well.

Impressive!!

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool and you're right it is impressive that his son has made a CD of his compositions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! I agree. Very cool and impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's 17 and in college? Wow. That's impressive all by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right about that! I think that kid has a great future ahead of him. :)

    ReplyDelete