Friday, April 12, 2013

It's Friday!!! YAY!!!

Today is Friday, which is most people's favorite day of the week.  I like Friday, myself, but today, it's snowing.  I know.  It's APRIL 12.  And it's snowing. The weatherman SAID just an inch, but I have a feeling he's going to be way off. Two days ago, we had ice and the schools had a 2-hour delay.  Yesterday, they were predicting ice, but we got nothing.  My husband stayed home to work from home yesterday since he thought the roads would get bad.  It didn't happen, so we were spared.  But I've decided the weathermen have no idea how to predict the weather.

Yesterday was also my birthday.  I don't tell many people because I don't want anyone feeling obligated to say anything.  So just my close friends and family members remembered...except my son.  Even though our daughter texted him to remember, he didn't remember.  Cracked me up, actually, because that's him.  But he did call me for other things, from college.  So I had to remind him and then he felt guilty.  LOL!  It just doesn't bug me any more.  Since I'm now 52, birthdays are just another day, with no major expectations for me.  So when someone does do something nice, that's just icing on the cake.

My husband got me two videos for my birthday.  Haven (from the SyFy channel) season two (we already have season one), and Hitchcock's Rear Window.  Great shows, for sure!

I hope you all have a great day today!  It's Friday, and chances are, it's not snowing where you are.  :)  Be very thankful!

Smiles,
Markee

No comments:

Post a Comment