Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Newsletter



Welcome to June!



Wow.  And it seems like just last week that we had snow up here in Wisconsin.  But now, we have flowers and sunshine, and warmth at last!  This is MY time of year.  I just LOVE the heat.  Even when we lived in the south (NC) and when we visited San Antonio, TX and walked on the Riverwalk in 105 degree temps, I just loved it.  I felt alive, unlike how I felt during the extreme negative temps this past winter.

This month, I want to tell you about a new release for an anthology that JUST published.  Other than that, I'm dealing with all the kids at home (well, the oldest has a job, which is good) and the daily grind of handling them during their college breaks.  At least now, the dogs can run in and out thanks to the Magic Mesh on the patio door.  That helps a lot.  I'm also proofreading 'A Heapin' Helping of Three Cross Faith' for CreateSpace (print/paperback).  The cover will change and I'm proofreading it for any errors, again, but otherwise, it's the same book as before.

Take care and happy June!
SweetTale Books



Anthology!
Check out this new anthology by Victory Tales Press!  It's the 2014 Summer Collection and I have a story in it!  YAY!!  My story is entitled, 'Meet Me In Seattle.'





Here's the blurb for my story:

Meet Me In Seattle by Markee Anderson 
Madysen Duke has been coerced to participate in a reality show with her teacher friends. But little does she know, her high school flame is also along for the ride, with intentions much different from hers. Even though she's out for the money, he's trying to thwart whatever crime is happening right before their eyes.

Great reads by great authors!

Links:

Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KMJB4NG
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/442711


Have a wonderful month!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment