Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Newsletter



Happy July!


Happy Birthday, America! I just love July. It's beautiful outside, the birds are singing, and life is good. With all the celebrations for the Fourth and the abundance of watermelon in the stores, I'm one happy camper. LOL!

How about you? What do you do special for the Fourth? If you're not in the U.S., what celebrations are there for you in July? Email me at sweettalebooks@gmail.com and let me know.

Have a happy and safe July!
SweetTale Books




Many Blogs:

I've been blogging a lot lately.  If you'd like to visit some blogs of mine, check out:
And another one I'd highly recommend, about life and ideas (not mine):  http://404sanitynotfound.blogspot.com/

Stop on by to one of these.  I'd love to see you at mine and you can join me in reading the last one!


Too Funny!

So I put two of my Eryn Grace books out in paperback.  I sent 'A Heapin' Helping of Three Cross Faith' to my mother, in PA.  She hadn't read any of my books, because she doesn't have a computer (yeah, those types still exist, but she's in her 80s, so that's understandable).  She got the book on a Monday and said to herself she'd read one chapter.  She called me two hours later after my cousin interrupted her reading and said she was halfway through the book.  She liked it!  Wow.  She never likes anything.  LOL!  She finished the book that night.  But she was impressed that the author (me) had her recipe for raspberry upside down cake...and then remembered I wrote the book and of course I'd have it.  She was so engrossed in the book, she forgot who had written it.  HAHAHAHAH!  That's my mom!  But it made my day.  :)


Have a wonderful month!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment