Sunday, November 30, 2014

December Newsletter

Welcome to December!

Well, we're now getting into winter.  Christmas is just 25 days away.  The hustle and bustle of the season is well underway, and I'm excited for Christmas time.  I love watching the faces of our kids as they open presents, because I usually get them something really strange, just to see what they'll do when they open the present.  My husband does the same thing.  One year, instead of getting me a big candy bar for my stocking, he got me a box of about 30 small Andes Candies and wrapped them individually.  It was hilarious.

This year, I'm going to have to be really creative in surprising my family.  I'm not sure what I'll do, but it'll be fun!

Have a happy and fun-filled December, full of wonder and fun!
SweetTale Books





A New Book!


'Wishing on Mistletoe Mountain' is out in both ebook and paperback!  (More information is here: http://markeeanderson.com/mistletoemountain.html).  This is part of the Cupid Romance Series by Markee Anderson.  Book one is here:  http://markeeanderson.com/adreamtoshare.html




Blurb:
** Cupid Romance Series ** 

When Rebecca St. Claire turns down a proposal of marriage to a potential senator in public, she is thrust into the limelight. Thanks to neighbor, Dr. Zane Forrest, she has an instant rebound man at her side, ready to help. However, the 'rebound man' status changes to something deeper when cupids intervene, making the couple closer while playing a cupid competition. 

Rebecca and Zane have to flee to Mistletoe Mountain, where strange things seem to happen to those who live around it. 

If they end up together, it'll be a miracle not only for the humans, but also for the cupids who've been playing with love.

More information is here:  http://markeeanderson.com/mistletoemountain.html  

Enjoy!




Have a wonderful month and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment