Friday, December 12, 2014

FANTASTIC READ!!! The Marriage Promise by Sandra Edwards

I read this book a few weeks back and needed to review it.  However, Amazon seems to hate me, so I have to post my review here.




5 AMAZON STARS!!!!!

I'd like to highly recommend The Marriage Promise!  It's a great read, and I read it in one night.  Ms. Edwards is a fantastic story teller, knowing how to keep a reader engaged for a fun journey.  I didn't see the black moment coming on this one, and for me, that's unusual.  (Note:  the black moment is the part right before the ending where one of the characters loses a lot and all hope seems lost, just to have a happy ending later on.  Most books have them, especially romances.)

Ms. Edwards has quite a few books in this series.  I've read them all to date, and I can highly recommend them all!  Great job, Ms. Edwards!  Now I want to see Hawaii, too, after reading this one (it takes place mostly in Hawaii).

Now go out and get a copy.  I promise you won't be disappointed!

Buy links:
AmazonBarnes and NobleApple iTunes
Have a great week!
Markee

No comments:

Post a Comment