Friday, September 11, 2015

A followup story...

Remember back in May when I wrote about the guy stopping me on the street to take pictures of our dogs?  It's here, in case you don't remember: A Plot Around Every Corner.

Well, two of our storm windows fell out in a big storm about a month ago.  The guy came out to give us an estimate, and wouldn't you know, HE was the guy taking the pictures of our dogs!  He LOVES to read and his family is full of teachers, just like my family.  I told him he scared me that day, so he wants to get some of my books to make up for scaring me.  LOL!  I gave him the blog for our dogs, and told him to give it to his sister-in-law, who loves Bostons.

What a weird world, huh?  I feel another plot coming on.  HAHAHAH!

Have a great week!
Markee

No comments:

Post a Comment