Tuesday, December 8, 2015

4 GREAT Ideas!

Since Fun Idea Cottage is moving here, I'm sharing some new ideas with you.  These have come to me in the past week or so.

1.  A pacifier stuffed toy:  I can't take credit for this one.  I was waiting in line to pick up deliveries from Cyber Monday at Walmart when I got to talking to the lady in front of me.  She had her great grandson with her.  He was sucking on his pacifier, but since he was only about 3 months old, he had problems holding onto it.  So she sewed the sides of the pacifier to the mouth of a stuffed dog.  He could hold onto the small dog and push the pacifier into his mouth.  Those pacifiers have holes on the sides, so you can tie it to the child's clothes.  Why not sew it to a toy they could hold?  Great idea!!!


2.  Zippered bags for trash:  I don't know why this hasn't been put on the market yet.  I hate stinky trash especially when I have to clean up dog poo.  Regular zippered bags (like Ziploc or Glad) aren't big enough for a trash can, even a small one.  If they made bigger ones, I could put all my stinky trash inside, zip it up, and my garage would smell great!


3.  Spending Christmas Alone?  There should be a company that sends Christmas presents to people who are alone on Christmas.  They could even make a profit or it could be a charity idea.  I know there are some of these organizations who give filled shoe boxes to people in hospitals, but for single folk out on their own, Christmas can be lonely.


4.  Need extra cash?  Why not offer to set up Christmas decorations for people--the tree, the lights, etc., and take them down.  I know of a ton of people who would love to have that done for them.

That's it for this week!  Stay tuned for more!

SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment