Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Looking back...

At the end of each year, I like to look back and see what I've accomplished.  I usually just do it in my head, but this year, I'm putting it on the blog.

Personal life:  lost weight...and gained a bit back.  Back on track to lose again.

Family life:  Two kids are still in college.  The oldest is gainfully employed and moved out, to the west side of town (and closer to his work).  He now has a bachelor pad.

Pet life:  We got Webster, our third dog, this year.  He's a hoot...sometimes literally when he howls.  LOL!

Writing life:  Self-published 13 books this year.  That's more than a book a month.  Before you get all excited, most of them had been written years ago and I'm just cleaning off my computer.  But they still needed to be edited (and rewritten) in some cases.

Busy year, for sure!  What to expect next year?  Who knows?  LOL!

How about you?  Have you done a yearly assessment to see what you've accomplished this year?

Have a great week!
Markee

No comments:

Post a Comment