Monday, January 4, 2016

Are you a spelling nit-wit?

Lately, I've been trolling the Internet.  I know.  It's not good, but it's hilarious.  I click on those things like 'see what happened to these celebrities' and stupid things like that, just for fun.

Anyway, I like reading people's posts below the article.  I've concluded the following--people can't spell worth a darn!  They're spelling nit-wits!

I'm not saying I'm perfect, because I make mistakes just like everyone else.  But these are multiple offenders.  It's not just a typo.

Here's an example:  How do you spell the word 'huge'?

I've found these two spellings, over and over again, all over the place:

Hugh
and
Yuge.

It's YUGE, man!  No kidding.

What?  What are these people thinking?  That's a simple word you'd know how to spell in the second grade.

Oh wait.  I know someone who teaches second grade and their spelling is atrocious (they spell 'bizarre' as 'bazaar'--no kidding).  Maybe I should rethink that sentence.  You'd know how to spell huge by...say...graduating high school or college?  LOL!

So are you a spelling nit-wit?  If so, get a spell check.  OR go back to...um...high school.  LOL!

Have a super week!
Markee/SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment