Thursday, January 7, 2016

Decluttering...

Have you ever wanted to declutter your life?  That's what I'm thinking for my life.  Time to unsubscribe from all those hundreds of emails I get a day.  Time to clean out the pantry and throw away anything that's out of date.  Time to make my life easier.

I'm doing away with the newsletter, to declutter.  It's usually a repeat of posts, anyway, so why bother? LOL!

Personally, I'd love to become a curmudgeon like this guy:  The Katski Pillar  Can you imagine being on that pillar/mountain with no one bugging you?  Social media would be a thing of the past

But for me, I'd like to be awake there 8 hours a day, sleep 8 hours a day alone, and then mingle with others the last 8 hours, just so I don't lose any 'social graces.'  For me, though, I know that mingling would be done online. LOL!

How about you?  Are you decluttering, at least in your mind?

Have a great week!
Markee/SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment