Saturday, January 9, 2016

Saturday, Saturday! Come and Dream With Me!

Have you ever had a song stuck in your head?  They're called ear-worms.  UGH.

Here are some for your listening pleasure, over and over and over again.  This list includes songs about Saturday:  http://www.ranker.com/list/the-best-songs-about-saturday/brentottoson

My favorite is probably the one by Chicago (Saturday In the Park) or the one by the Bay City Rollers (Saturday Night).  I'm old, though.

So since it's Saturday, I figured I needed to do something different.  Today, I'm going to dream.  Come along and dream with me.

If I had a few billion spare bucks lying around, what would I do?

I made a quick list of normal things:

  • Fix everything in the house, pay it off, and sell it.
  • Pay off all debts, buy the kids homes and cars so they can be independent elsewhere.
  • Buy a home someplace warm and fun, near some sort of attraction.  I'm thinking the Rockies.
  • Travel every year, at least once a year, to a place no one goes to.  My son wants to see Iceland, and I'm thinking that might be fun.
  • Help someone out.  Find a pet project and help a person up who's fallen.
  • I'd love to have an alpaca farm.  My husband says 'no way' but if I had the cash, I'd do it and hire someone to help me out.
  • Get a publicist for my books.  Hire people to help promote, edit, and publish.
  • Hire people to help with my house's needs--like a gardener, a cleaning service, etc.
Then I'm letting myself dream a bit, and going into the fantasy/sci-fi or unlikely-to-happen categories.
I'm sure there will be more to add to it, but hey...with a few billion extra bucks, it would be fun to just tackle some of these things (on either list.  LOL!).

What about you?  What would your dream list consist of?

Have a great weekend!
Markee/SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment