Here are some for your listening pleasure, over and over and over again. This list includes songs about Saturday: http://www.ranker.com/list/the-best-songs-about-saturday/brentottoson
My favorite is probably the one by Chicago (Saturday In the Park) or the one by the Bay City Rollers (Saturday Night). I'm old, though.
So since it's Saturday, I figured I needed to do something different. Today, I'm going to dream. Come along and dream with me.
If I had a few billion spare bucks lying around, what would I do?
I made a quick list of normal things:
- Fix everything in the house, pay it off, and sell it.
- Pay off all debts, buy the kids homes and cars so they can be independent elsewhere.
- Buy a home someplace warm and fun, near some sort of attraction. I'm thinking the Rockies.
- Travel every year, at least once a year, to a place no one goes to. My son wants to see Iceland, and I'm thinking that might be fun.
- Help someone out. Find a pet project and help a person up who's fallen.
- I'd love to have an alpaca farm. My husband says 'no way' but if I had the cash, I'd do it and hire someone to help me out.
- Get a publicist for my books. Hire people to help promote, edit, and publish.
- Hire people to help with my house's needs--like a gardener, a cleaning service, etc.
Then I'm letting myself dream a bit, and going into the fantasy/sci-fi or unlikely-to-happen categories.
- Make a portal in time. Go back and visit historical events and write first-hand accounts of them.
- Travel to space. Bring back souvenirs.
- Cure a disease.
- Get another college degree.
- Start a company. It would have to be in something fun.
- Become a ghost hunter.
- Teach college.
- I want to do everything on this list: 7 of the World's Most Epic Adult Playgrounds, Because Adults Like to Have Fun Too
What about you? What would your dream list consist of?
Have a great weekend!