I'm really into spelling this week. Fill in the following and see how you did...tomorrow:
1. My ______ is a great person.
D. sister's kid (can't spell it)
2. The ______ on my car went out and it careened down the hill.
D. stoppy thingies
3. Her ____ was atrocious.
D. language thingie
4. The ______ house is a place of junk.
D. house of the family of Smith
5. My ______ are hilarious.
D. four-legged pets
6. We have a _____ so Santa will have a place to enter our home.
D. sticky-up thing on top of our house
7. _____ car was an eyesore.
8. Her hands were _____ up in the murder mystery.
9. ______ perfect.
10. We ___ there, in that house.
D. needed to be
OK...go at it. Write down your answers on a piece of paper or in the comments. We'll see how you do tomorrow. And for all those people choosing letter 'D,' ... well, enough said. LOL!
Have a great week!