Friday, January 8, 2016

Things I Learned from my Dogs




This is our youngest dog, Webster.  Webster is a Frenchton (1/2 Boston terrier, 1/2 French bulldog) with a personality bigger than life.

I've learned a lot from Webster, and his brothers, Calvin and Hobbes. (See them all on www.kookybostons.blogspot.com).

Here's a list:

1.  Sleep often because you don't know when you have to get up in the middle of the night.
2.  Play hard and enjoy life.
3.  Become friends with the person who feeds you--play up to them when they have food.
4.  Give kisses to get kisses.
5.  Don't eat yellow snow (and don't look at the negativity of life).
6.  Find something mindless to do between naps and other activities, like chewing on a bone.
7.  Live life one minute to the next--it becomes more of an adventure if life's not planned.
8.  Be wary of strangers.
9.  Listen to the rules, but be ready to break one, just in case.
10. Love your family.  They're all you've really got in this world.


Great rules, and my dogs follow them all.  Now off to take a nap with my baby dog, Webster.  His favorite place to sleep?  My husband's pillow...spooning my husband's head, and licking his bald spot.  Poor guy...and I'm talking about the dog.  LOL!

Have a great week!
Markee/SweetTale Books


No comments:

Post a Comment