Sunday, February 7, 2016

Ready to Plant a Plot?

This time of year, I get antsy for something new.  Something to grow.  Something green.

This year, I'm thinking basil and roses.  That's what I need.  The basil will last year round inside, and I can use it on this killer margarita pizza I make.  The roses...just for me.  They smell great, but they're high maintenance.  When they're budding or flowering, they're gorgeous.  Otherwise, not so much.

It reminds me of new plots for books.  They're exciting when you're planting them.  But when it comes to maintenance (the sagging middle and/or the editing), it's work.  However, in the long run, the end result is gorgeous, just like with roses.

So plant a plot today.  You'll thank yourself for nurturing it to full bloom.

Have a great week!
Markee/SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment