Sunday, March 6, 2016

It's Close to Vacation Time

Most people take vacations in the summertime and on spring break, here in the States.  The kids are out of school and the weather is fantastic.  Best time to take a vacation.

For us, this year is our 25th wedding anniversary.  But I don't think we'll be taking a vacation this year.  We WERE considering taking a trip to Europe, because my husband and I have never been there.  But considering the climate there right now, and a medical issue with me (my foot hurts--bone spur), I'm thinking we might take a 'staycation' instead, where we stay at home.

Thus, the life of old people.  I just need the rocking chair and a walker and I'll be set.  LOL!

But what about you?  Going any place fun this year?  I can live vicariously through my reader's vacations, right?  :)

Have a great week!
Markee/SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment