Saturday, March 19, 2016

Name Those 5 Songs

I keep playing these games on the Disney site.  Why, I have no idea.  But they're addicting!  Here's one that took me HOURS to complete, but I did it: Quiz:  Can You Guess the Disney Movie from the Letter?

It's fun but really hard to do.



We're going to play another game.  I'm going to give you five song lyrics and you tell me the song.  They can be any lyrics in the song and NO CHEATING (if it were me, I'd just google the stuff anyway, but I'm not telling you what to do).

Here goes:

1.  It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday
     And the manager gives me a smile
    'Cause he knows that it's me they've been coming to see
    To forget about life for a while

2.  I've done a hundred songs
     From fantasy to lies
     But this one so real for me
     That I'm the one who cries

3.  Oh, I've been dreaming through my lonely past
     Now I just made it, I found you at last

4.  Come with me now to see my world
    Where there's beauty beyond your dreams
    Can you feel the things I feel
    Right now, with you
    Take my hand
    There's a world I need to know

5.  Lake Huron rolls, Superior sings
    In the rooms of her ice-water mansion
    Old Michigan steams like a young man's dreams
    The islands and bays are for sportsmen
    And farther below, Lake Ontario
    Takes in what Lake Erie can send her
    And the iron boats go as the mariners all know
    With the gales of November remembered


Let me know what you think.  Do you know any of these without cheating?

Have a great week!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment