Saturday, April 23, 2016

Been Watching Netflix

I've been on the hunt for something fun on Netflix for a while.  I think I found a few things you might enjoy and wanted to pass them along.

TV Shows:
Republic of Doyle  -- this is a really cute show about a father/son private investigation team.  It's set in Newfoundland (pronounced New-fin-land, with land not sounding like 'lind'), which is GORGEOUS.  I had no idea the people there had accents.  They almost sound Irish at times.  The story is light and I'd highly recommend it if you like shows like 'Columbo,' 'Remington Steele,' and shows of that nature.  Neat series.


The Mysteries of Laura  -- This is a show for moms.  It's about a woman detective who has unmanageable twin boys and is in the process of divorcing her detective husband.  For a mom, I can relate to this one.

Leverage -- I've seen this series more than once and love watching it over and over again.  This is a show where the underdog gets justice.  LOVE IT!  It's a shame this series ended.

Psych -- hilarious series!  Loved it and watched it when it was originally aired.  It's a shame this one ended, too.

The Vicar of Dibley -- This is a really cute British series about a woman vicar in a strange little town.  Very cute!

Keeping Up Appearances  -- This is one of my all-time favorite programs.  I've watched every episode over and over again.  Hilarious!  Rumor has it that it might return with a young teen-age Hyacinth.  YAY!!!

Do you have any more that you'd recommend?

Have a great week!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment