Friday, April 8, 2016

Enjoy the View

Have you ever read a blog that talked about how rich someone is, and the view from their office?  As I write this, I'm looking out over a muddy backyard, the rain falling, and the grass as green as anything where there's not a lingering snow pile.  I also see the grill on our back porch, waiting for that nice summer day to have grilled...anything.

But I'd LOVE to tell you what I'd LOVE to see out my window.  I'd love to see nature, something interesting, something fun.  Maybe the beach and the waves rolling in.  Or eagles nesting in the trees beside my tree house window.  Or hot air balloons in the sky with a mountaintop in the distance.

Why can't I have that now?  Oh yeah.  We live in Wisconsin.  LOL!

Citizens, go back to your lives.  Nothing to see here...unless you like cheese, snow, and the Packers.  LOL!

Have a great week!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment