Monday, April 4, 2016

If Someone Bugs You, Write About Them.

Have you ever had to deal with a teenager/20-something?  They'll drive you up a wall.  It's all about them, all the time.  If you interrupt their lives with anything outside their interests, Heaven forbid.  You've now been thrown into the Blackball Dungeon of Midom.  (key creepy music).

That happened to me recently.  I emailed my youngest daughter an article that I THOUGHT would interest her.  She has strange tastes in topics, and anything having to do with weird medical stuff is something she seemed to enjoy.  Or so I thought.  So I emailed her an article (it was pretty interesting, actually) and she was horrified I'd send it to her.  'What if a client saw it when she pulled up her email.'  (She has a class where they have to work with outside clients right now).

Well, I sent it to her PERSONAL email and not her SCHOOL email so that shouldn't be a problem, now should it?

Regardless, she went off on me over various emails.  Fine with me.  I just use the angst for my next book.  If they bug you, write about them.

Guess who's in my next book?  LOL!!!

Have a great week!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment