Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Social Media--and the Rich Get Richer

I have a love-hate relationship with social media.  Recently, a friend of mine told me he bought twitter followers so he could look more credible.  It was only X dollars to do so, and now, according to him, he'll look like an 'expert.'

:: sigh ::

So if you have money to spend, I guess that's how you look like an expert.  Does anyone else have a problem with this, or is it just me who thinks this is dishonest?  It's like the stories of the people buying their way onto the bestseller list.  They didn't write best sellers, but they have money to bribe someone to get there.

I guess I have a problem with it because I don't want to follow in these footsteps.  Does anyone out there agree with me, or am I out of touch with the way this works?


Have a great week!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment