Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A Reminder--Mother's Day is Coming Up

First, the answer to yesterday's puzzle:


...was LIGHTHEARTED.  Did you get it?


-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's your reminder.  Mother's Day is coming up.  Don't have your mom around or in town?  Then find someone who helps you out and honor them.  My mom's in PA, and my mother-in-law is in NC.  I'll send flowers, but since I don't have anyone else here in the Midwest that I know, I'll send well wishes to my friends who are moms.  And to some, I'll send empathy cards, since their kids have 'issues.'  LOL!

So this is your reminder.  You still have time to get your mom or a caregiver/helper something special to honor them on Sunday.  Don't forget!


Have a great week!
SweetTale Books


No comments:

Post a Comment