Monday, May 9, 2016

Series of Books on Amazon

My friend, Diane, emailed me about how series of books are presented on Amazon.  Here's what I'm talking about, from her series of Amish romances:

Dreams of Plain Daughters


Here's part of it--as much as I could fit on this page.  To see the rest to the right, click on the link for Dreams of Plain Daughters.


See how it's laid out?  To the right, it tells the customer which in the series they haven't bought yet.  Very cool!

From what I understand, this isn't automatic.  You have to ask Amazon to do this for a series of books.  I have a bunch of series of books, so I'm going to have to construct a few emails to them to ask if they'll do this for mine.  I might wait until the series is done for the Three Cross Faith books.  I'm working on the last one right now, and it's a doozy!

Have a great week!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment