Friday, June 10, 2016

Fun Game when WiFi/Internet is Down

In our house, whenever the microwave is running for more than 30 seconds, all computer WiFi signals on the first floor (where the microwave is located) dies.  Thus, whenever you want to run the microwave, you have to alert any computer users in our house of that fact.  This wasn't a problem in the past, but because of the dogs, my husband and I have both moved our laptops to the first floor, so we can be there when they need to go out.

I had to turn on the microwave the other day and complained that I had nothing to do now.  I had to wait for the green beans to finish steaming.

Our college aged daughter sat down at my computer and showed me this game for when WiFi is down.  If you click on a link and it shows a dinosaur at the top, that's where the game begins.

It looks like this:




If you don't have that screen, type google.com at the top and if you're not connected to the Internet, it'll show up.

Click on the dinosaur and then press the space bar.  You'll see that little dinosaur come to life.  The goal is to jump over cacti, by using the space bar.  If you run into a cactus, you die.

Cool game to keep people entertained while waiting for WiFi!  LOL!  My daughter has played it so much that the daytime in the picture turns to night. LOL!

Have a great day!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment