Sunday, June 5, 2016

Writing Injuries

I came across this post that I found very interesting:  Realistic Injuries.  Writing injuries is tough, because I'm not a doctor.  Writing the treatment for the injuries is even tougher.

So I decided to make a list of how to write injuries, from blog posts and websites around the web.  I hope this helps:


3 Things to Know About Harming your Characters by Elizabeth Otto
Hurting Your Darlings - Describing Realistic Injuries In Fiction
INJURIES REFERENCE LIST
Realistic Injuries
Writing Physical Pain
Writing Realistic Injuries
Writing Realistic Injuries (warning: graphic images)
Writing Tips #121: Writing Realistic Injuries
WRITING TRAUMATIC INJURIES REFERENCES

Who knew there was so much pain out there?  Good luck writing about it!
Have a great day!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment