Friday, August 19, 2016

Kinetic typography: What is it?

I've recently learned a bit about kinetic typography.  Kinetic typography is 'moving text.'  Adobe's After Effects is a perfect way to make the text move.

However, I don't have After Effects.  So I used a few free products to do the following video.




Granted, I don't have 'flying text' or anything spinning, but overall, it's a neat way to get a point across, fast, in 20 seconds.

To make that video, I used Paint.net to make each individual frame.  Then I put it all into Movie Maker, changing the duration for each frame to match the words.  After that was all done, I uploaded it to youtube.

I could've done more animations in Movie Maker, but I wanted to keep it simple.

I hope that helps you if you want to make a quick video to put on Twitter or Youtube.

Have a great day!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment