Tuesday, August 23, 2016

When your get up and go has gotten up and gone

Ever have a week when you just didn't want to do anything?  That was last week for me.  I just wanted to read.  Since I'm not employed outside the house, there's not a rush to do much of anything.  The only deadlines I have are self-imposed.  You might think that's a great thing, but trust me...it's a hindrance.

So last week...I read.  A lot.  I edited old books and found a few typos. I'm working on republishing them to get rid of typos and things that don't make sense.

I've decided I need more weeks like this, when my get up and go has disappeared.  It makes me reflect on life a bit more, and lets me relax.  I also get more creative when that happens...and I bake more. LOL!

So when your get up and go has gotten up and gone, take heed.  It'll come back but only if you take the time to smell the roses and take a little time for yourself.

Have a great day!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment