Friday, December 30, 2016

End of the Year Wrap Up

I'm going to take stock of what I did this year, just so I know I'm doing something.  Some days, it feels like I not only don't get ahead, but actually take a few steps backward.  It's going to be like that for the next few months, too, I suspect, as my youngest tries to get a job.

So for 2016, I did the following:
*  published three new books (Gangs, In-laws, and Outlaws;
*  Remember the Yellow Rose; and You'll Call it Home)
*  Reworked and republished 'A Time for Secrets' (Used to be called 'Saved by the Glass Slipper')
*  Fixed up 16 old books, making the product better. (that includes reading them at LEAST three more times, and making them better)

I didn't publish as many books as I wanted to, but there's always next year!  LOL!

Did you meet your resolutions for the year?

Have a good day!
SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment