Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Fun!


I love to have fun on Fridays.  That's the day we have things like pizza, subs, or French fries--in other words, foods I like to eat.

Today, I wanted to have fun but couldn't think of anything.  So I turned to the Internet and searched on 'Fun Things to Do.'

I found a bunch of things.  Up here in Green Bay, WI, it's tough to get outside in the cold and snow, so I'm thinking of inside fun things to do.

So if you want to have a fun weekend, consider any of the following:


  • play card games or board games and keep a total of wins.  The winner gets a prize.
  • go out for ice cream...even in the cold
  • try a new recipe
  • make a blanket fort and read by flashlight (fun to do, even as adults)
  • make a scrapbook
  • create a tourist booklet for your area for when people come to visit
  • rearrange the furniture in a room or clean a room--sounds daunting but it can be fun to organize everything in your house, starting with a room at a time
  • figure out what's on your bucket list
  • take a free online class for fun
  • set goals for yourself (typical for this week, huh?) for the year
  • go bowling
  • start seedlings from seeds inside, to plant outside later on
  • put together a jigsaw puzzle
  • bake cookies
  • learn how to decorate a cake
Let's see...I want to do all of these.  I guess I'll have to figure out what's best, huh?

Have a great week!
SweetTale Books


---------------
References:

No comments:

Post a Comment