Monday, August 14, 2017

Candy Crush

I'm a new addict to Candy Crush.  I know...that's so early 2000's, but hey...I'm a little slow.  I blame the show Candy Crush on this addiction.  But I'm not as bad as my husband, who is REALLY addicted to playing it on MY Nook.

I've found a few things out about life from Candy Crush.  Sometimes, you can't get to point B without doing something at point A.  It's kind of like in a book.  You can't present parts of the plot until you have a few things described beforehand, like back story, or setting up a crisis by showing the stuff beforehand and why it's a crisis.

Yeah.  I know.  Candy Crush isn't like a book...but isn't it?  One things leads to another and all of a sudden, you're in a bad place with no way out--what is perfect for books.

Have a super week!  Check out the 99 cent deal this week at featured books on my website.  This week, it's a YA called 'The Improbable Legend of Lucy George,' which is good for ALL ages.



SweetTale Books

No comments:

Post a Comment